Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Pinklets!

The Pinklets is an up and coming band from right here in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Pinklets is made up of four girls, three of which are sisters. Their names are Eliza Abernathy, Lucy Abernathy, Roxy Abernathy, and Willa McCoulough. They are classified as a pop/rock band. The girls are currently working to produce their first album, and they write all of their own songs. The youngest of the four girls is eleven years old, and the oldest is fifteen. This band was particularly intriguing to me because they are all so young; it's very exciting to hear about such young talent. They will be performing at the Rhythm and Blooms Festival this year. I listened to their song "I just want to be with you," and it's far better than the music that I was producing when I was eleven years old. This is definitely a band to put on your radar for the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment