Sunday, February 12, 2017

3CD Band

3CD was formed by a group of workers only after their company decided to have live music at a summer event. The band, who performs a variety of classic rock, blues, pop and soul is made up of an accountant, a director of multimedia services, a law office manager and an inventory manager, though they have been friends for quite some time. In 2006 when they formed in Maryville, they had no idea they would turn in to a band and receive the type of demand they have received. Since forming, they have begun to book shows all over the greater Knoxville area and gain popularity.

I chose 3CD after a brief google search. Once I saw the type of music they play and listened to a couple covers of some of my favorite songs, I really liked them. I always listen to classic rock and rarely feel inclined to listen to anything else. Therefore, their music is right up my ally and I like hearing the different vocals on my favorite songs. I would like to go see them perform live at some time!

https://www.bandmix.com/3cd/
 http://www.3cdrocks.com/videos.html


                                                                                                    Chris Catri

No comments:

Post a Comment