Sunday, February 12, 2017

MEOB








MEOB is a rock band consisting of Andrew Sayne, Stephen Osborne and Joshua Manis. They were created in February of 2015. Although their Facebook page describes their genre as "ya know. whatever.", they have a more instrumental rock sound to them. I chose this band because i wanted to step out of my comfort zone since this isn't a genre of music that I usually listen to. Andrew Sayne, one of the band members is a Knoxville native and attended West High School. According to his facebook page, (Yes, a little stalking was involved) he has worked in several restaurants across the city including Chesapeake's and Trio. Although this is not the type of music that I would usually listen to, I enjoyed the instrumental aspect of their tunes! They had one of their last posted shows on Feb. 11 at the Scruffy City Hall. They have also played at Pres Pub and the Pilot Light! Definitely a cool Knoxville Band to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment