Saturday, February 4, 2017

Little Changes Bring Great Rewards

All my life I have told myself that I put my happiness first. It was sophomore year in college that I realized my lifestyle was making me unhappy and that I needed to make some changes and become a happier person. The path I was on left me with little confidence and horrible eating habits while often feeling alone. I decided it was time to get back on track to the future I have always wanted. I started the insanity workout and followed a strict diet and cut out unhealthy extracurricular activities. As time went on I noticed just how much of an impact the foods and liquids you put in your body have. The feeling of low confidence and loneliness subsided quickly as I continued to nurture myself. I became more comfortable with who I am and now and like to share my thoughts and experiences with others. I grew not only more happy than I have ever been through the changes I have made, but I have become more successful than ever in my coursework, developed a larger network than I could have imagined, and now have a wonderful woman in my life. The loss of forty pounds was a great perk, but compared to the growth and happiness that has come from a healthy lifestyle it has little meaning.
                                                                                                     Chris Catri

No comments:

Post a Comment