Sunday, February 12, 2017

Brave the Royals



Brave the Royals is a hard rock and metal band. The band consists of Brian Vodinh, Matt Wright, Chad Grennor, and Luke Narey. Each member of the band plays instruments such as bass, drums, and guitar. Two of the members, Brain and Matt provide the vocals for the band.

I chose this band because this genre of music is very different for me. I do not typically listen to any type of rock music, but I thought it would be nice to learn more about it.

Brave the Royals just put out their first album entitled Brave the Royals which includes songs such as, “Break my Bones,” and “All That’s Left.” Last night they just played in front of a sold-out crowd in Huntsville, AL.  Tonight they will be playing again in Johnson City, TN. They are currently promoting the album and encouraging fans to purchase their merchandise.

The band was originally founded in Knoxville, TN where they were residents. I personally prefer a different genre of music but can appreciate the hard work and dedication that these musicians put into their craft.



*Image is from the Brave the Royals Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment