Sunday, January 29, 2017

Wild about Wild Love

I have been dying to visit Wild Love since hearing of its arrival and the raving reviews from friends and other local Knoxvillians. However, after coming across the article that suggests Wild Love is the best coffee/bake shop in the U.S., I knew it was really time for me to make it a priority. This assignment gave me the perfect excuse to finally make it happen and let me tell you, I wasn’t disappointed one bit. Located in North Knoxville just a quick drive off campus, Wild Love offered the perfect little study break and escape from the hustle and bustle of UT. I loved this place before even walking in. Although not the prettiest part of town, this bake house has created a warm and inviting aesthetic with its unique sense of style. The inside is equally as refreshing as the outside providing a light and airy work/study place or food stop. If the decor wasn’t enough to draw me in, the comforting smells of fresh pastries and hot, brewed coffee wafting through the entire building was enough to do it. I’m not much of a coffee girl so I “settled” for a sweet treat instead. I’m not joking when I say Wild Love might have made the best chocolate croissant I have ever tasted. It was perfectly flakey and layered with smooth chocolate making me a very happy customer. I did take stuff to work on and found that it provided the ideal atmosphere to get stuff done. It doesn’t get much better than being productive while also treating yo’self. I think my recent trip to this bakehouse will be the first of many, because I’m sold. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved how it felt like an escape from the UT bubble as well. I didn't bring anything to work on but I can see myself being very productive here as well. :)

    ReplyDelete