Saturday, January 28, 2017

2nd Choices are Always the Best, Right?

 









Alright so today before work (since I actually got to go in to work at 4 pm and not when the sun rises), me and my roommate, Kathryn, went to cool, swavy Wild Love. Well, actually we went to K Brew first and literally every hammock was taken, and I had already been there so we just decided to go to Wild Love! The place was really cool from the outside, and had this cool shop behind it. I am not even sure what was in the shop, but it looked like maybe some kind of thrift store. Any who, back to the Coffee Shop. Kathryn and I are honestly not coffee shop goers at all, since we prefer coffee drinks that are so sweet you cannot even taste the coffee, so I got an Iced Vanilla Latte and she got a Café Mocha in the coolest cup ever. She also got a brownie and I got this pear rosemary tart thing (trying way too hard to act like I knew what I was ordering). My latte was actually good and the tart literally tasted like God went and perfected the toaster strudel so I was truly living. It was also a great place to people watch, which we did quite a lot of. Across from us on the other table there was a dad and his son, who literally had to be like 3, and we established that he was automatically going to be the most lit kid out of his friend group. Honestly, this place was cool, the vibes were awesome, and the tart was popping. Definitely a great way to spend my Saturday before working my life away at Hibbetts, yay coffee. 

1 comment:

  1. You and I are total opposites! I love coffee that tastes like coffee, but if I am in a sweet tooth mood, I usually go with the stereotypical coffee frappucino. Very simple and without much sugar or syrup.

    ReplyDelete