Sunday, January 29, 2017

K Brew North Broadway

This past week I had the opportunity to visit K Brew Knoxville on North Broadway. This was really expanding my coffee horizons as I am typically incredibly dedicated to Starbucks, Einstein's Bagels, and my Keurig. I did not purchase anything this time around as funds are low toward the end of the month, and surprisingly they don't take dining dollars. However, I did enjoy the experience, and relaxed for a few minutes in one of their hammock/chairs? I would honestly worry that I might spill coffee all over myself if I were to swing in a hammock while sipping on a hot beverage, but I did like that they had such unique seating. I plan to revisit K Brew and fully experience all that it has to offer after receiving my next pay check!

No comments:

Post a Comment