Saturday, January 28, 2017

Coffee & Chocolate Visit



I like coffee but particularly love coffee shops. Its the atmosphere that attracts me the most. Each one has a distinct smell and they can be a study space, meeting space, a resting space... really, whatever one needs it be. I decided to visit coffee and chocolate for a few reasons. Its in the heart of the city, on the edge of market square surrounded by people walking to and fro. Everytime I go I see somebody I know there or outside walking on the sidewalk. I also love it because its so easily accessible. Its a 8 min bike from my house in the fort, about as long to drive, and maybe a 25 min walk. I think its accessibilty is pretty unique in comparison to other coffee shops. Its centric location is such a short walk for so many people. The actual coffee is my favorite in knoxville, their house blend has a tasteful hint of chocolate. The coffee shop itself is very small but the space is very well used. I easily found a spot to sit and study. I will definitely be going back. I love it there and would easily recommend it to people.

1 comment:

  1. Kepler, I love that you can bike there from your house! I will definitely have to try their coffee. It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete