Sunday, January 29, 2017

For He Who Doesn't Drink Coffee

Coffee has never been something that made it to my routine when it comes to what I'm eating and drinking. Maybe it's because my mother always kept me away from caffeine as a kid (for reasons I just can't understand). In any case, K Brew on North Broadway is a place I've come to enjoy on a sporadic basis for meetings or other miscellaneous reasons. It was good to go back this weekend and sit and enjoy a cup of hot tea. I don't use their trademark hammocks that make them a social media favorite among UT students. Because of it's unique layout, serene atmosphere, and great menu, it is truly a destination spot for Knoxvillians of all ages. Whether you want a spot for a quiet morning business meeting or you want to go study for finals with fellow students, you can't go wrong with K Brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment