Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Rae's Legacy Statement

My legacy is to open the eyes of others, especially the younger generations, to see that the beauty of this world come from our individual differences. I want to prove through my open, loving, and inclusive attitude that no matter what language, culture, skin color, or other individual differences everyone deserves to smile and live their life in whatever way makes them feel complete. I want to constantly pour love and happiness into those who surround me and give them the opportunity to be truly heard with empathy and understanding. I want to lead the younger generations to see their full potential and show them the beauties that this world has to offer. I want to support the children who are underprivileged and show them that they can rise up out of their situations. Ultimately, I want to be a role model for children everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment