Friday, April 14, 2017

Danyelle's Legacy

My legacy is to help create a world that respects each other’s differences and to help eliminate inequities, especially those based on judgement. I want to live in a world that provides equal opportunities regardless of any factor as long as a strong work ethic is present. I want to be known for leaving, in a sense, a foundation that is based off of love for one another, acceptance, appreciation for other people’s differences, and respecting those differences. I want others to know that it is an investment in yourself when you invest in others. This passion is based off of my relationship with God, my desire to have genuinely loving relationships with my family, then friends and my significant other. This is also based off of my desire to display respect, comfortability, hope, and gratitude. I want to be the type of person who genuinely and passionately enjoys life, who executes life with grace, and who gives to others because so much has been given to me. I want to be a person who has a phenomenal work ethic, ambition, and the determination to accomplish anything I put my mind to. Ultimately, I want to be a caring, compassionate, but helpful person who effects change for the causes I care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment