Sunday, March 26, 2017

Food is art too

Image result for emilia restaurant knoxville

Matt Gallaher is a Knoxville chef who is known for his quality cuisine and apparently for "being the chef that brought pork rinds to fine dining." Being the head chef at both Knox Mason and the new Italian restaurant in Market Square, Emilia, he has both Southern and Italian cuisine covered. While I have never been to either of these restaurants, they have been highly recommended to me and I have only heard good things. Food is probably my favorite thing in the world and I like to consider myself an amateur-at-home chef, meaning half the time I make something halfway decent. Still, I look up to chefs because, while it's not conventional, they truly are artists. Food is art.


Knox Mason is a restaurant/bar located on Gay St. Downtown and Emilia is located in Market Square. I know I plan on going to both of these restaurants before I leave Knoxville, so I highly suggest you do as well.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this blog. Thank you for being creative and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete